5.07.2010

Denim Obsession

I've been slightly obsessed with denim lately. Partly because I just love denim in general, and partly because I just got these Frye-ish boots from Target.



I added them to an online order to qualify for free shipping, thinking that I could return them if I didn't like them. But, they are super cool and look pretty high quality. I think they'll go great with denim. I've also seen women wearing similar boots with black legging and black skinny jeans. I may have to try out that look this weekend.

I keep looking at this dress at the Gap online, but haven't gone to a store to try it on.


And, I think these shorts from The Gap are cute. They remind me of my favorite cut-offs from high school.


Isn't this Anthropologie skirt adorable?


No comments:

Post a Comment