I just booked a hotel in New York for my birthday weekend in April! We're really going!
Katie (as Dolly), Greta and Pete (as a young Kenny Rogers), originally uploaded by Maggie Skinner.
Hanging out with baby Greta Louise. She was one week old on Halloween! Hey kid, just wait until you can eat the candy.
I was afraid to touch her with my crazy, scary fake red fingernails!
Babies make the world seem like a happier place.
If you want to absolutely explode with cuteness, click here.
- Squash (2 kinds!)
By Jennifer Adler M.S., C.N.
Makes 6 servings.
• 1 bunch kale, de-stemmed, cut into bite sized pieces
• 1 teaspoon coarse salt
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 2 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar
• 1/4 cup diced red onion
• 1/3 cup currants
• 1 cup diced apple (1/2 apple)
• 1/3 cup sunflower seeds, toasted (I used roasted seeds)
• 1/3 cup gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
Put kale in a large mixing bowl. Add salt, massage salt into kale for 2-3 minutes.
Gently stir in remaining ingredients except for cheese.Taste salt and vinegar. When at desired flavor gently stir in cheese.