- Fleet Foxes - I thought they'd be too hip for me, but they've become my Sunday morning soundtrack. And, they're from Seattle!
- Allison Lickley - I heard her song "Mountain" on the Vinyl Cafe. I had just arrived at my destination, but I had to sit in my car to hear the end.
- Dutch oven - I bought one as a late Christmas present to myself. I'm excited to make paella, whole roast chicken, and who knows what else?
- Gold shoes - Specifically these and these
Reading - I'm going through a Young Adult phase.
- The Golden Compass, The Subtle Knit, The Amber Spyglass
- I'm about to start Twilight. I hope I like it!
- Bundt cakes with alcohol - Specifically this one, which involved chocolate and whiskey, and was pretty good. And this one, which involved Guinness and chocolate, and was DELICIOUS.
- Citrus - grapefruit, oranges, blood oranges. Yummm. Maybe I should make a Clementine Cake?
- Boundary Bay Dry-Hopped Amber
- Aveda Comforting Tea
I've become interested in paper cutting - based on some examples on angry chicken. So, I just bought her beginner's kit for paper cutting. I'll post the results!
- Strength - I'm working toward doing three sets of 20 push ups and perfecting my yoga head stands. I'm having trouble finding a good yoga mat though!
- Cardio - I still can't really run, but I've been really enjoying swimming and biking. I think I'm going to get some biking shoes and clipless pedals. (But, my hair does not respond well to chlorine and or those darm helmets! I'm hoping this and this help.)