11.12.2009

New York, New York


I just booked a hotel in New York for my birthday weekend in April! We're really going!

Now, time to start thinking about what to do there. I'm thinking: art gallery (which one?), Central Park, a play, tix to Conan O'Brien. And, we'll probably take a jaunt over to Brooklyn where I'd like to check out the Brooklyn Flea Market, which Martha recently blogged about.

Where else should we go? Where should we eat?

UPDATE: Dope! Conan moved to LA when you took over The Tonight Show. Options are: The Daily Show, SNL, David Letterman and The Colbert Report. I found a very helpful NY Times article about getting tickets.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the most perfect way to celebrate 30! It is the way we celebrated 60! You MUST not miss eating at Kefi, on the upper west side. If we had had more days, I think we would have gone there twice!

    ReplyDelete