2.19.2010

It's Glorious Here

I don't know about where you are, but it is an absolutely beautiful day here in Seattle! I wish I could bottle this up. I enjoyed my morning walk to the bus and a little lunchtime walk to Cal Anderson Park on Capitol Hill.

I've been enjoying the sunrises while I watch Olympic coverage on the Today Show. And, yes, I have Olympic rings taped to my window.

Can you see the Olympic Mountains?

Seattlites enjoying the sun

Playing soccer at Cal Anderson

Let's hope it stays this nice for a trip to Vancouver this weekend!

P.S. This has nothing to do with a sunny day, but I had my iPhone camera going, so I snapped a pic. This is one of the saddest, rundown apartment buildings near my workplace on Capitol Hill. And, what an apropos name:

No comments:

Post a Comment