9.24.2008

100 Pushups

About three months ago, I made an offhand comment to a few friends that I wanted to try and work toward doing 100 pushups using the training plan online at one hundred pushups. Was I serious about it? Sort of. But the idea caught on and I was carried along on the wave of pushup mania.

When we started, we tested ourselves to see how many we could do in a row. I coud do six pushups. SIX. So, I had a long way to go.

Well, I'm happy to report that on Monday we gathered to give ourselves a final test. And . . . I did it! I DID 100 PUSHUPS!

It was tough, and it took a lot of commitment and sweat. But, if I can do it after starting at six (SIX!), then anyone can do it.

Oh, and I've decided to reward myself with a t-shirt.

1 comment:

  1. The t-shirt sleeve style is perfect. You're going to look HOT!

    ReplyDelete